Exchange & Mart Marketing Solutions Account Manager
Are you experienced in Multimedia or B2B / B2C telesales? Are you motivated, target driven and enjoy making money? If so we want to hear from you! We currently have great opportunities available for our Exchange & Mart online services. This role can be based in any of our offices around the following locations: Nottingham/Birmingham/Stoke on Trent/Cheltenham/Northampton/Peterborough/Milton Keynes/Reading/Bristol/Southampton.
Newsquest Media Group is one of the largest multi-media companies in the UK. Our parent company is Gannett Inc, the largest news publisher in the US, with titles including USA Today. Via our LocaliQ solutions and technology, we strive to help local businesses generate awareness, promote their products and services to local audiences, and generate leads and revenue. We have a successful team of experienced media sales and marketing solutions consultants, and we're constantly looking to add exceptional talent to our organisation. We are entering an exhilarating and challenging new phase of growth and development and are looking for an energetic and forward-thinking person to join our field Team.
The role will involve selling a range of online products - vehicle stock advertising, tailored website building services, social media packages to name a just a few, you will be selling to motor dealers through face to face visits. Candidates must possess fantastic communication skills, the confidence to deliver strong presentations as well as the hunger to close the deal
Overall Purpose of Role:
* The role will involve selling online advertising to motor dealers across the UK through self-generated leads and up-selling to existing client base and regular face-to-face visits.
* Candidates must possess fantastic communication skills, the confidence to deliver strong presentations, and the hunger to close the deal over the phone.
* You will have experience of working in a fast paced industry and possess excellent rapport building skills as you will be required to bring on new accounts as well as development of any inherited business and identify all opportunities to promote our products and services.
* You will be responsible for covering accounts based in the North of England and surrounding regions.
The successful candidate will be an energetic self-starter with the ability to demonstrate the following:
* Drive, ambition and commitment
* Confidence, self-motivated and strong communication skills
* Open, honest approach with a high level of integrity
* The ability to meet challenging sales / productivity targets
* Knowledge of internet advertising
* Experience in B2B field sales/remote working
* A proven track record within an advertising or similar sales environment.
* Ability to achieve challenging sales/productivity targets.
* Polished telephone manner.
* A working knowledge of internet advertising.
* Previous experience of online sales is highly advantageous.
Location: Remote - home based role however travel will be required across the South of England.
Other Features of Job (travel, hours of work, working conditions etc):
Company Car, Fuel Card, Laptop, Mobile Phone, 25 Days Holidays, Contributory Pension Scheme