On Device Research are now looking for an Operations Executive to join our London team. You will work with a small, dynamic team, focusing on the collection, monitoring, and processing of market research and advertising research data.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Designing sample, setting up ad campaigns, and monitoring fieldwork for live projects
- Advising on counts and quality of survey responses and ad exposure impressions
- Creating daily reports showing predictions and margins
- Feeding back to Client Service teams and advising on emerging trends
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a 2:1 or above in a numerate degree (or equivalent qualification)
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Excel (you will be tested for general competency)
- Display impeccable attention to detail, and be able to think logically
- Possess excellent communication skills and work well within a team
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude, and be able to work flexibly and adaptively
- Be a quick learner, and be eager to gain new skills.
- Great scope for development
- (up to) 10% bonus paid quarterly
- £500 upon every work anniversary, that you can spend toward gadgets, training or vacation costs
On Device Research is a leading marketing consultancy company that uses mobile internet to help brands and their agencies measure the effectiveness of their marketing and interactions with consumers. Founded in 2010, we were the first company to measure mobile advertising campaigns using Device IDs and have since delivered over 35 million mobile surveys across 94 countries. We are an innovative and ambitious company, with bases in London, Dubai, and Singapore.
A job from TalentPool, powered by Cilla - the talent matching engine