Part Time Bookkeeper (either employed or freelance)
An award-winning Architect’s practice (www.molearchitects.co.uk)
Our small, friendly office of 11 people is in central Cambridge and is seeking an experienced part-time Bookkeeper, with enthusiasm and excellent organisational skills. This can be worked as an employee or on a self employed basis.
This role will be initially office based implementing/refining the current financial system Mole use. Once this has been established, there will be a need for a month by month running of the books. Working hours are flexible; to be discussed but we assume 2 days or 15 hours/ month.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, with a high attention to detail.
- Working closely with a senior Director on finance and accounts
- Raise invoices and ensure customer billing is accurate and timely
- Refine existing internal finance system within Mole – we use a system called Rapport3
- Chase outstanding invoices
- Process expenses
- Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required
- Liaising, when needed, with our external accountants
- Qualified or relevant bookkeeping qualifications (desirable);
- Experience in Rapport3 (desirable, but not essential);
- Strong Excel skills;
- Proactive and confident;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills;
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and reliable.
Send written CV and covering letter to email@example.com or by post to the below address by April 7th 2019
c/o Ian Bramwell
Mole Architects Ltd
52 Burleigh Street