Temporary Accounts Senior
Looking for temporary /contract practice work? - Temporary Accounts Senior - Northampton
We are recruiting for an established firm in Northampton who need assistance with accounts preparation and audit work for a range of SMEs and interested in engaging a suitably experienced accountancy professional on a temporary or contract basis.
Our client is going through a busy period and could do with a safe pair of hands to assist with the accounts preparation requirements for owner managed businesses; sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
There will also be the requirement to assist on audit if you have audit experience.
- Temporary Accounts Senior
- Preparation of full statutory year end accounts
- Audit experience and able to perform audit assignments unsupervised
- Knowledge of various accounting software essential (Sage and Xero would be useful)
- AAT, ACCA or ACCA an advantage but not essential if enough practice experience
- Flexible hours to fit with requirements and remote working may also be possible in due course, but initially need to be working from the office.
Contact Us at Wavelength
Please contact us at Wavelength by sending us your CV if this type of Temporary Accounts Senior opportunity is of interest.
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website via this link here latest Public Practice opportunities