Part Time Accounts Manager
Role: Part Time Accounts Manager
Robert Half are recruiting exclusively with a leading provider of health care facilities based in Bristol. The company are looking for an accounts manager to work 30 hours per week to manage all financial aspects.
- Budgetary control for all aspects of the home
- Maintenance of all aspects of accounts on Sage Line 50
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Processing of purchase edger and supplier payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Cashflow management
- Preparation of monthly payroll for approximately 90 shift-based employees
- Management of time recording system
- Issuing of staff contracts and other communications with staff
- Maintenance of staff holiday, sickness and pension records
- Attendance at management meetings, within the group wide.
- Sage accounts is essential
- Proven accounts and management background
- 30 per week, Monday to Friday, worked over four or five arise.
Salary: £32k - £33k pro-rata
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice