Robert Half are proud to be partnered with a global manufacturing business based in Somerset. We are recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join the business, initially on a temporary basis, but with the potential to become a fixed term contract. This vacancy would suit a Finance professional looking for progression and experience of Management Accounts production.
Reporting into the Finance Controller your role and responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Payable Management
- Operational Accounting
- Review of supplier statement reconciliation
- Accruals, Journals, Prepayments
- Budgeting and forecasting processes
- Establish and ensure consistent monitoring of fixed assets
- Production of Management Accounts
Background and experience required:
- CIMA / ACCA qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Experience of working within a Management Accountant role
- Strong knowledge of Accounting systems
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience managing finance function
This role has an immediate start date so all applicants must be available to start at short notice.
If you wish to apply for this position, please get in touch with Miles Hackett at Robert Half.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice