Robert Half are seeking to recruit an experienced, full time, temporary credit controller to join our client based within Edinburgh City Centre, working within the insurance industry, with core working hours to be between 9-5pm. This is the ideal role for a skilled credit controller that is looking to join a company that values each of their employees.
- Liaising with business unit leaders and project directors to determine the level of monthly invoicing required.
- Preparation and submission of monthly invoices for all companies and business units within the group.
- Collection targets to be defined each month with the aim of meeting and reducing DSO.
- Ensure smooth operation of the company accounts and ledger process'
- Excellent customer service and polite telephone manner.
- Managing age debt according to monthly target.
- Previous experience within credit control or sales ledger.
- Competent at working within a fast paced, target driven role.
- Must be highly organised and have strong attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, competent using Sage systems.
Salary & Benefits:
- £10-£12 per hour
- Holiday pay accrued hourly
- Excellent work/life balance
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice