Exams and Data Assistant - Term Time
Pay: Band 4 £15,163 - £15,928 Term
Start Date: Immediate
We seek to recruit a Data and Examinations Assistant to work with the Data and Examinations manager to support in all aspects of the examination process and to provide administrative support in the provision and delivery of all Academy related data and information.
Core responsibilities will involve:
- Dissemination of information from Exam Boards to students and staff as appropriate
- Collecting and collating examination entries, amendments, forecast grades and other returns to examination boeard deadlines
- Ensuring the Academy fully complies with invigilation and examination security regulations
- Administration of examinations and the distribution of papers, completion of attendance sheets, checking scripts, packing and posting examination papers
- Dealing with all matters concerning special considerations and access arrangement
- Mainataining and updating the student database to ensure all records are accurate and upt to date
- Importing assessment results into main student database
- Produce student reports
Applicants will ideally have previous experience of working within a school or college ideally working as or alonside an Exams Officer / Exams Assistant.
Educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Maths, English and ICT you should be able to demonstrate a high level of literacy, numeracy and possess excellent interpersonal skills and a meticulous attention to detail. Relevant experience in data handling and data manipulation would be an advantage.
To apply please complete and return the applicaton form electronically to us, alongside a covering letter stating why you think you are suitable for this position. Please note cv’s in isolation will not be accepted for this position.
The position is term time only plus 2 additional weeks, 37 hours per week.
Closing Date: 01/04/2019 at 12:00
Information about the school
At Spires Academy we offer a distinctive small school environment where each individual is well known, listened to and encouraged to be the best they can be. Serving just 600 students enables us to maintain an inclusive and nurturing community atmosphere, where staff work with students to develop the skills, confidence and knowledge needed to reach their full potential.
This is an incredibly exciting time for Spires Academy, we are an expanding school with more students than ever before choosing Spires Academy. We have an exciting new building which has enabled us to offer a broader curriculum whilst still maintaining our distinctive small school ethos
Spires Academy is a part of the E21C Academy Trust
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.