Registered Care Home Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
OakRay Care Group Ltd is a family run business, with four care homes on the Isle of Wight, and one on the Mainland. We are currently looking to replace our Registered Manager, at our Ryde care home, who has taken on a new role within the Group.
Fairhaven Care Home is rated good in all areas in our recent inspection. We have our own internal Auditors, and a large support network. We share best practices within all our homes.
Main function of the job:
- To provide leadership of the administration, care, and people management functions of The Home, catering, housekeeping, laundry and maintenance.
- To carry out, and provide leadership in marketing The Home, and selling its services at the agreed prices.
- To maintain the operations of the service at the standard agreed with the Registered Provider, within the financial budget or other parameters set by the Provider.
- To maintain care and management skills at the current level, and undertake such training and development as may from time to time be required to maintain that currency of practice.
- To manage the services within The Home in accordance with standards agreed with the Person Registered, legislative requirements, relevant regulations, and in line with accepted best practices.
We welcome applications from the Mainland, but please be aware that this position is based on the Isle of Wight and you will be expected to relocate.
Experience in running a Care Home essential.
If you are interested in this rewarding opportunity, please contact Sam for an informal chat on 01983 568929, or submit your CV along with a covering letter.