Dynamics AX Support Consultant - Kent - £30,000 to £40,000
MS Dynamics AX Support Consultant / Kent / £30,000 - £40,000 per year / Permanent
MS Dynamics AX Support Consultant needed by our Globally Recognised Client to support the day to day workings of their system.
The Consultant will be responsible for the delivery of application support services to customers and internal processes. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology as this company is fully committed to work with Microsoft at all levels. You will be working alongside a team of customer focused, smart AX professionals. This opportunity is unique as it is designed for you to grow and gain experiences you won't get in other companies.
The MS Dynamics AX Support Consultant will have the following skills
- Carry out 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line Support to customers.
- Ensure all support calls are effectively managed with little disruptions to the client.
- Provide feedback to customers regarding the status of support calls.
- Review and react to issues reported.
- Work as part of dynamic team.
Requirements of AX Support Consultant
- Excellent experience working with AX.
- A good understanding of different versions of AX (finance, retail or manufacturing would be an advantage).
- Have the ability to trouble shoot complex issues.
If you're interested please get in touch to discuss further as this opportunity will not be around for long.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Naa'il Hussain at 0203 826 6711 in complete confidence ASAP.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Dynamics professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Dynamics professionals. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.