An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Travel Consultant to join our clients team due to remarkable growth! This successful and dynamic travel company offers various travel types across Central Europe including Switzerland. This exciting Travel Consultant opportunity is ideal for a travel professional from a travel agent or tour operator seeking career growth and something a little different.
Your career begins here:
- Handling travel itineraries and bookings from private clients and travel trade
- Arranging an array of holiday types including rail, ski, tours, VIP Travel, adventure trips, lakes and mountains, plus many more.
- Issuing & sending out travel documents
- Dealing with general enquiries about Switzerland
- Sending out quotations, confirmations and tailor-made itineraries
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Previous experience in travel industry is a must either from a tour operator or travel agency
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Knowledge of destination Switzerland an advantage
- An attractive salary with company pension and commission scheme
- FAM Trips
- 5 weeks holiday
- Sociable working hours
- State of the art offices in central London
- Trips abroad
- Career growth and progression
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.