Love Google Analytics? Building and developing strategies?
If you are looking to join a company that is passionate about developing a brand that customers will love and you have the desire to push yourself to work outside of your comfort zone, while working hard and playing harder, then Muscle Food could be for you.
This is a new role to the business in which you will be required to work independently on all aspects of SEO, including strategy, implementation, keyword research, competitor analysis, on page optimisation, link profile analysis and growth to enhance organic visibility.
You will be given the control to drive the SEO Strategy for the business, so if you love that...read on!
Responsibilities will include:
- Using analytical tools e.g. Google Analytics and SEMrush to identify trends and opportunities
- Evaluating product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design etc. when determining keywords and campaigns
- Analysis of SERPs, analytics data, plus competitor and industry activity to make continual improvements to websites
- Technical SEO, including 301s and site architecture
- Monitoring Google Webmaster Tools to identify on-site problems and communicating with relevant teams to resolve these
- Link building strategy and implementation
- Leading SEO implementation and transition for new websites and website rebuilds
- Preparing detailed monthly reports for business units
- SEO copywriting
SEO | Search Engine Optimisation | Good AdWords | Digital Marketing
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Degree level or equivalent
- 3+ years' experience working with SEO and analytics
- HTML and Technical experience would be advantageous
- Magento experience advantageous
- Experience with Online Marketing
- Experience of Affiliate, Display, Social
- Strong technical background on website/CMS
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strategic mind-set
Our Company & Vision Here at musclefood (MuscleFood.com) we're on a journey to make it even easier for our customers to achieve their fitness, diet and healthy living goals; with nutritionally tested convenient products, easy to follow diet and fitness plans and advice they can trust. All in just one click.
At MuscleFood.com, you're not just starting a job; you're starting a career. People are our biggest asset and our vibrant and engaging culture is our biggest differentiator. We ensure that we create a happy, stimulating and challenging environment for all our employees to thrive in and be the best they can be. We believe that when we care about our employees, they will apply the same level of care to our customers.
We're proud to be one of the UK's fastest growing companies with customers ranging from Olympians and celebrities all the way to gym newbies and mums looking to eat well and get fit!