Outstanding Headteacher Needed!
Exceptional Opportunities for Learning!
This is an opportunity to be part of something amazing - to improve the life chances of children and to make a real mark on the education in the local area.
Sir Martin Frobisher Primary Academy is part of the REAch2 Academy Trust and together with our other schools in the area we are looking to change the face of education and create exceptional opportunities for learning. This is an exciting opportunity to join an academy trust that is growing and will soon become the largest academy trust in the UK.
The school has been on a rapid journey of improvement led by an exceptional Executive Headteacher and we are now seeking a substantive Headteacher to take the reins. We are looking for an individual who will work with other REAch2 schools in the area as well as growing community links to enable long term stability of the school. Sir Martin Frobisher Primary Academy has a bright future and we are looking for a Headteacher who can see the vision and help build on the strong foundations that have been planted. We are seeking an outstanding professional who will engage and motivate the staff and pupils and drive learning for all.
This is a position to start in September 2019.
- Passionate about providing high quality education for all children?
- Warm in character, easy to work with and committed to teamwork?
- Unafraid of hard work?
- Keen to be challenged to become the best Headteacher that you can be?
- Determined to succeed against the odds, with a ‘Find a way or make one!’ attitude?
If it is a yes to all the above, then we would love to work with you!
We can offer you:
- A wider Leadership Team dedicated to helping you develop an outstanding career;
- Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion for the right candidates across the East Anglia Multi-Academy Trust;
- Excellent CPD and training programmes;
- The chance to leave a mark on the education system.
- Opportunity to work alongside outstanding Headteachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflectivity.
- Recruitment and Retention bonuses and the REAch2 Employee Value Proposition.
The Executive Headteacher or Director of Education who would be more than happy to discuss this advert in more detail with any potential candidate, before the application stage.
Please use the following email address to arrange a call or visits to the school. Email via the button below.
The closing date for applications is Friday 29 March 2019 at Midday with interviews being held on 5 April 2019.
The Trust and school are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.