Class Teacher - Full-time
Pay: MPS + TLR English if appropriate
Start Date: Sep 2019
A NQT or an experienced full time Class Teacher is required for September 2019 with the opportunity for career progression with the possibility of KS1 English subject leader to suitable candidate with a TLR.
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated teacher looking to join a hard-working and supportive team? We are looking for another member of staff who can make learning fun yet challenging and who can inspire our young minds. In return we can provide you with a supportive and friendly staff team with opportunities for professional development and career progression.
We are a two for entry school with approximately 420 children and provide a stimulating and caring enviornment which reflects the values and beliefs of or faith.
- Have QTS
- Have experience in teaching primary aged children.
- Have high expectations for all pupils and truly believe that everyone can succeed
- Be passionate, flexible and proactive in your role
- Enjoy a collaborative approach to school improvement
We can offer you:
- Well behaved children who enjoy learning and rise to every challenge
- A well-resourced school, with extensive IT provision and grounds
- Staff who work closely together to plan and deliver mutual support.
We would love you to make the time to visit our school and discover first hand why you need to work here. To arrange a visit please contact Christine Fillingham on 01634 864701.
Offer of appointment is subject to a satisfactory DBS and references. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing Date: 27/03/2019 at 12:00
Interviews: w/c 1 April 2019
Information about the school
St Thomas More Catholic Primary School Two form Catholic Primary School in Walderslade, Kent
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.