Teaching Posts for Qualified Teachers and NQTs
Executive Head Teacher: Mrs Sylvia Libson OBE
Head teacher: Ms Simrita Singh
Salary: Grade/scale point: MPS (plus inner London Allowance) M1 - M6 - £24,859 - £36,157
Oakington Manor is a thriving three form school with an excellent reputation in the community. We guarantee an outstanding work environment, superb resources and inspirational team work.
We are seeking Qualified Teachers and creative, innovative and committed NQTs to join our vibrant staff team.
- Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs)
- Qualified Teacher with QTS
- If you have high expectations of all the children
- If you are fun inventive and inspirational
- If you show initiative and are pro active
- If you are determined to succeed
- If you have the skills to build excellent relationships with parents and staff
Closing Date: Open
Interview Date On Receipt of Completed Applications that are Successful
Start Date: Required for September 2019
How to apply:
For further information about the posts or to arrange a visit please contact Karen Tomlin on 020 8902 2871. For an application pack download from the school website via the button below.
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.