Marketing Campaign Manager
This is a great time to join an expanding team of forward thinking marketers as we look for people with the energy and determination to join us and help to build on current successes.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering an ongoing programme of direct to customer marketing campaigns. This will include acquisition, lead nurture and cross/re-sell campaigns throughout the customer journey. Working in a team covering traditional direct mail and email marketing, this role will have responsibility for the end to end delivery of these campaigns.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Take ownership of development and delivery of marketing and direct marketing strategies for the business.
- Manage and execute multiple direct marketing campaigns to our own database of customers across a variety of media and channels.
- Work with other teams to help deliver against the customer acquisition targets (supporting; brand, advertising, digital, etc.).
- Actively uses market, consumer and colleague insight to continually improve the effectiveness of marketing activities, innovating around new opportunities and ideas.
- Work with and build relationships with external print, media and creative agencies along with an in-house studio to develop and deliver successful campaigns.
- Develop test and learn plans to continually optimise and improve the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Use tools available and liaise with the marketing effectiveness team to analyse campaign performance and make recommendations based on findings.
- Use CRM system to ensure correct campaign data segmentation and list selection. Seek opportunities to contact new customer groups at a relevant times and with relevant messages.
- Act as a professional lead for colleagues in the team, providing guidance, advice and assistance when required.
- Engage stakeholders effectively at all levels to ensure good customer and business outcomes.
- Complies with Group Financial Promotions Policy and Procedures, and approve campaign assets with key stakeholders and compliance as detailed in operating procedures.
- Support the senior manager and wider team members on various marketing projects.
Marketing Campaign Manager | Campaign Manager | Marketing Direct To Customer | CRM
In order to carry out the role successfully we are looking for someone that has:
- Proven experience of end to end marketing campaign delivery through direct-to-customer off-line channels, in particular Direct Mail and Door Drop.
- Confident working with CRM systems and data teams to create appropriate contact lists for campaigns.
- Proven experience of working to organisational deadlines to meet and exceed campaign objectives.
- Data-driven, with strong analytical skills. Able to measure ROI, capture and apply learnings on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Should you have the following, this would be advantageous:
- Experience of email campaign management and lead nurture programmes.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics.
- Relevant industry experience gained in a regulated environment; financial services, energy, gaming, etc.
- Marketing qualification would be an advantage (CIM, DMA, etc.) although proven marketing experience is the priority.
- Proactive and flexible attitude, ability to effectively prioritise.
- Works well in a team whilst maintaining the ability to make decisions when needed.
- Passionate about their area of expertise demonstrating a commitment to continued professional development.
- Results-driven - ensure that marketing campaigns fulfil strategic goals and achieve required business goals.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple campaigns to tight deadlines.
- Numerate in regard to conversions, sales, audience data and budget management.
- Creative problem solver and confident decision maker.
- Absolute attention to detail.
If you are dedicated and willing to go that extra mile for the team we want to hear from you.
Key's office in Fulwood is within five minutes of the M6 and easily accessed from Greater Manchester, Lancashire and West Yorkshire.
The KR Group is a leading financial services group for those both in and approaching their retirement. The Group's main activities are equity release, estate planning, annuities and retirement planning. Subsidiaries of the Group include Key Retirement, Key Partnerships, and more 2 life. Between these companies, we offer products including equity release, retirement planning, and estate planning. Private equity owned by Partners Group, we lead the market in Equity Release. Retired homeowners cashed in more than £3 billion of property wealth in 2017 as the equity release market expanded at a record rate.