Menswear Designer c£35k + bens
Premium brand Manchester
As an experienced Menswear Designer, you will be working across multi product collections bringing newness and innovation seasonally.
As a Menswear Designer you will have the opportunity to expand the current collection and work on new product areas to strengthen the brands proposition.
This role requires experience of designing multi product collections and requires a fashion handwriting.
The role of a Menswear Designer involves:
- Travelling for inspiration and sourcing seasonally
- Designing on trend commercial multi product collections
- Driving innovation and key items into collections ensuring brand DNA is maintained
- Working with heads of department to shape the ranges and build outfits working collaboratively
- Working closely with technical on product fit and quality
The successful Menswear Designer must be an experienced candidate who has worked with woven and jersey products and has a huge passion for fashion product. With excellent communication skills used to working in a fast paced environment as a Menswear Designer this role offers the chance to further your skills and knowledge.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for Design positions - please visit our website for more roles.