Visual Merchandising Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Visual Merchandiser to join a successful womenswear brand in order manage the brand identity through an effective visual merchandising strategy.
The successful candidate must be able to strategize, plan and create the brands visual concepts and guidelines, and then promote them effectively and efficiently to the Store Managers in order to achieve a consistent visual merchandising standard across all retail stores.
Must have a full, clean UK driving licence and be willing to travel as required to stores across the UK.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of visual merchandising for the brand, from concept to creation of plans and how they are communicated to and rolled out across all stores.
- Your time will be split 50/50 between the brands head office in Greater Manchester and being out and about visiting stores, working with the instore teams and implementing visual changes/best practises etc.
- You will be accountable for creating launch and mid-season visual merchandising layouts and window guides that enhance the brands’ ranges and drive sales.
- It is your job to support the Store Managers to ensure that standards are consistently met in each individual store.
- It is essential that you are organised and methodical, communicating clear, concise and timely information to the head office and store teams.
- You will be working closely with the store teams to provide training as well as guiding them through the plans.
- You must continuously be assessing competitors brand identity in the visual merchandising market.
- You will attend the trade meetings to gain an awareness of the current trading position of the brand.
- You will liaise with buying and merchandising teams to ensure their vision for each range is reflected in the merchandising layouts whilst remaining fresh within the commercial area.
- You will be involved in selecting stock for photoshoots and campaigns, as well as selecting images for instore POS.
- I am looking for an experienced Visual Merchandising Manager or Area VM who must have significant experience within a head office position.
- Ideal candidate will be methodical, organised and an excellent communicator.
- Must be able to organise own workflow to meet deadlines.
- Must have experience of personally creating guideline to include top tips, housekeeping check list, out posting, new implementations and photographs etc.
- Must reflect brand and promote a positive attitude at all times
- The candidate must be competent in the following programs; Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Ideal candidate would be educated to degree level within a fashion related specialism, but this is not essential.
- The ideal person must have a real passion for the fashion industry plus the ability to read/predict trends and convey these to the head office and store teams
- Must have a full, clean UK driving licence and be willing to travel as required to stores across the UK.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.