Had enough of the London commute and expense? Looking to work locally for an established leading technical company that loves pushing boundaries, with great opportunities and a share in the profits? Then read on...
This is a fast growing (SaaS) solution provider based in Basildon, Essex, providing an enterprise class online communication system to various markets.
Their dynamic and creative team are working with the latest technologies, pushing boundaries to enhance and expand their solution using cutting edge architecture.
The role requires problem solving skills & investigation of best practices to develop efficient processes and techniques. This role would suit a developer that enjoys a challenge, has a logical thought process, enjoys coding & is looking to design and build cutting edge solutions.
You must have a proven track record in
- web-based applications
- design of own class libraries using object orientated technologies
- familiar with inheritance, overloading, constructors concepts etc.
Experience with TSQL & relational databases, writing efficient joins, views, stored procedures is essential
- Web based services (Web API's/WCF/REST)
- Object orientated methodology
Ideal Software exposure:
- MS SQL Server 2008/2016
- MS Visual Studio 2008/2017
- Competitive salary
- Annual profit share
- Company pension
- 28 days paid holiday (incl Bank Holidays)
- Friendly, dynamic, creative company
- Great prospects and personal growth
Basildon, Southend, Chelmsford, Standford-le-hope, Thurrock
They evaluate all CVs on a daily basis; submit yours today and they will be in touch.