Senior Sales Effectiveness Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Sales Effectiveness Manager based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Senior Sales Effectiveness Manager will report to one of the newly appointed Global Head’s within the Customer Experience & Sales Development (CESD) function. They will be responsible for supporting delivery of the enhancements being made to customer experience management and sales transformation to frontline employees. Additionally, they will be accountable for driving best practice and delivery of key activities across their business and have specific areas of delivery within the CESD function for CMB (Commercial Banking) across the organisation, Regions, Priority Countries and International Countries.
The Senior Sales Effectiveness Manager will provide globally consistent change solutions, providing strategic and technical direction, and operational aspects of CESD, and delivering globally the development and deployment of new capabilities optimizing digital to increase sales opportunities and reduce customer attrition. They will have direct responsibility working with a function head in one of the defined areas such as Customer Management Experience (CME), Business Data, Customer Experience, Sales Effectiveness and Client Intelligence (CI).
The Senior Sales Effectiveness Manager will have responsibility for ensuring that all activity supports sustainable growth, and improved process/ automation in a responsible way to meet regulatory and customer needs, the role is key to the Global CMB Strategy for the CESD function to fulfil the Global CMB SBO (Strategic Business Objectives) requirements.
The Senior Sales Effectiveness Manager will play a key role in working closely with the function head across a series of change projects or component activities, to influence and shape the definition, development and execution phases of the customer/sales experience transformation initiatives, operating model(s). Moreover, they will provide visible leadership to build stakeholder buy-in around plans, commitments and changes to maintain a focus on how the CESD strategy deliverables align to the change/transformation across the organisation and the SBO.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Knowledge of Change Management and Programme Execution best practice.
- Broad understanding of wholesale banking, CMB proposition, financial services landscape and technology/digital developments.
- Background of having worked within a sales or customer management / frontline role enabling an understanding of the day-to-day activities conducted by an RM (Relationship Manager), and the tools / systems / procedures / processes currently available &/or required for success.
- Ability to work across multi-disciplinary (other businesses, functions and regions) and multi-cultural environments in a collaborative manner to ensure the best outcome for the organization and CMB.
- Good analytical background and proven ability in analytical rigor, including being able to contextualize data into business activities and conclusions.
- Experience of implementing large-scale, complex global / regional change initiatives, operationalising policies and procedures.
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills, outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels.
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders to agree strategic direction and ensure support in executing.
Closing dates for applications: 17th April 2019