Business Intelligence Lead
Job title : Business Intelligence Lead
Number of vacancies : 1
Salary : £40000 - £45000
Job reference : PJN/BI01-0319
Job posting date:19 March 2019
Closing Date : 18 April 2019
Work location: Garston
PJN INFOTECH LIMITED looking for a Business Intelligence Lead with experience in Data integration and SQL.
· Maintain responsibility for customer satisfaction and build long-term relationship with key customers
· Taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and building long-term relationship with key customers
· Prepare project execution plans and ensure projects are completed on schedule, within budget,meet requirements, and achieve objectives
· Coordinate with project managers in our team and across the firm to build new platforms to drive our business forward
· Interact with various customers, clients, system users and senior leaders.
· Planning and designing a project and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
· Following and inputting to the defined and repeatable project life cycle that allows full control of multiple projects in the form of a programme.
· Engaging with project stakeholders to ensure that projects are delivered according to the agreed requirements and that end users are involved in testing and trained.
· Lead and guide development on BI/MI solutions as required by the Data and Reporting Architect
· Appointing individuals to project teams
· Ensuring the delivery of new products or services from projects is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the programme plan and programme governance arrangements
· Managing risks to the projects successful outcome
· Contributing to practices and procedures that work towards the continuous improvement of the requirements process.
· This position reports to the designated IT Project Manager
· Design and develop ETL/ELT processes, data lakes, data warehouse databases, cubes, reports, dashboards.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
· Knowledge of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies
· Ability to self direct multiple projects and meet deadlines within a fast paced environment
· Strong Business Intelligence experience
· Experience with Data integration
· Good debugging, problem solving and supporting skills
· Experience working in in an Agile Scrum environment
· Experience leading a team of analysts/data specialists
· Experience with Access, IDT, Alteryx, Tableau, Business Objects Web Intelligence and Business Objects Universe design
· Strong data modelling, problem solving, information analysis, attention to detail, flexibility of approach
· The ability to design and develop complex BI/MI solutions in line with agreed architectural principles and toolsets.
· Experience of cloud architectures and solutions, especially Azure
· Extensive experience working with SQL and visualization tools
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience with Agile Scrum methodology within a Data Warehouse environment
· Good knowledge of Power BI or a comparable visualisation tool
· Experience working with SQL Data Warehouses
· Experience of configuring data warehouses and ETL routines
Access, IDT, Alteryx, Tableau, Business Objects Web Intelligence
Microsoft SQL Server and Azure SQL DB
Agile Scrum environment