Are you an outstanding Leader?
Are you great at Management?
Are you willing and able to drive the setting and team on to outstanding?
If so then apply to join us..
- To manage the nursery profitably and professionally.
- To foster clear communications and positive relationships; the nurturing of a friendly, caring and relaxing environment in which children will be encouraged to grow and develop.
- To ensure the nursery team are fully aware of the company policy on serious allergies, individual child dietary requirements.
- To oversee, monitor and act as mentor for any staff or students who are undergoing training or require assessment.
- To ensure all policies, procedures and systems are adhered to and implemented in the nursery, through effective communication to the team.
- To foster good relations with the local community, and network effectively.
- To effectively market and promote the nursery identifying PR opportunities with the support of Head Office.
- To communicate with parents, staff and other visitors in a calm, friendly and efficient manner.
- To work towards achieving the Nursery's annual targets.
- To effectively manage the nursery's debt control.
- To effectively manage staff sickness & disciplinary issues.
You will need to have the following MINIMUM qualifications, training and experience:
- Childcare qualification to Level 3 or above
- 2 years post qualification working in childcare
- Have an excellent knowledge and understanding of EYFS.
The successful applicant will need to pay for an enhanced DBS check.