We are recruiting for Care Workers to join our team in the St Helens area. For this role we require every employee to undertake some form of weekend working. Driving and having access to your own vehicle is desirable for this role. As a Home Care Assistant your duties will be to:
- Provide care and support to clients in their own homes in the community.
- Provide personal care for clients, such as bathing, washing, always ensuring that the client’s dignity and privacy is maintained.
- Assist clients with personal grooming, such as dressing, hair or dental care.
- Always encourage clients to be as self-managing as possible so they can maintain their independence.
- Assist with preparation, cooking feeding or serving of meals, to wash up and clear away afterwards.
Job Type / Category
SOS Homecare provides high quality care to our clients within their own homes. We have vacancies for both full time and part time hours which include mornings, evenings & weekends.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
No experience if required for the role as we will provide you with full induction training and shadow shifts before you start.