Semi Senior Accountant - Harrow
AJ Chambers are currently working with a growing independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in Harrow.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Semi Senior Accountant to join a firm that are expanding their client portfolio and is now established as one of the leading firms in the area.
- Statutory accounts production for limited companies and sole traders
- Completion and submission of VAT Tax Returns
- Corporation tax computations
- Reviewing the work of Juniors
- Bank reconciliations and bookkeeping
- Communicating and resolving financial and compliance issues with clients and HMRC
- Keeping up to date technically and providing accurate and efficient advice to clients
- General ad-hoc duties that arise from day to day
- ACCA/ACA part qualified or AAT Qualified
- Recent experience of 2 years in Public Practice
- Experience in the preparation of statutory and management accounts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For further information on the Semi Senior Accountant position, please apply direct or contact Ben Bennett from AJ Chambers