Assistant Financial Accountant
Robert Half are working with a respected organisation based in Cirencester who are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent full-time basis.
You will be an Assistant Financial Accountant, working towards a professional accountancy qualification and gaining practical skills and experience.
Main responsibilities include:
- Preparing and posting journals into the general ledger system
- Producing and understanding Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Producing monthly management accounts, with supporting audit trails and working papers
- Producing submission files and calculations for the Regulator as appropriate
- Preparing, maintaining, and developing the monthly controls pack for management accounting evidence
- Assist with the completion of statutory financial statements
- Assist with the ongoing management and upkeep of the financial reporting controls framework
A dynamic business based in Cirencester who pride themselves on developing their employees and having a fun and friendly work environment. With modern open plan offices and a a framework of support this is an exciting opportunity with a growing organisation.
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time permanent position earning £30,000 pa with realistic progression opportunities and an attractive benefits package including pension and on-site parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice