Robert Half are delighted to be working with a fast growth retail business with a lovely modern office in the North Bristol, South Glos area, the business are looking to recruit a progressive Finance Manager to lead finance day to day, managing a small team.
The remit of the Finance Manager role will include the preparation of timely, accurate Monthly Management accounts and other Financial Information for presentation to the Board, including the CEO & External Stakeholders. The role leads the Finance team and takes responsibility for the financial control and transaction processing across the business, heading up the day to day activities and managing the operational processing via the Assistant Accountant.
Key Accountabilities for this role:
- Up-to-date technical skills and confidence leading and preparing internal management accounts and UK statutory accounts
- Strong focus on controls and processes
- The ability to work closely with external advisers and wider business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - engaging with colleagues on a daily basis and needing to ensure processes and standards are being followed
- Strong people manager of a small team
- Strong Microsoft Excel ability
- Confidence to report into and work alongside and report to the senior management team, while maintaining a positive working relationship and having a strong recognition of business priorities
- Able to communicate, report and deliver to the Board and CEO
- Various ad-hoc projects alongside commercial function
You will be a dynamic, motivated, progressive qualified finance candidate with strong attention to detail, ability to manage and lead and strong month end experience.
Salary & Benefits
Robert Half's client will pay a competitive base salary with benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice