MS Dynamics 365 - Developer - Inner Circle Gold Partner
MS Dynamics 365 - Developer - Inner Circle Gold Partner - up to £65K
A global leader in innovation and digital technology is currently looking to add to their expert technical team ahead of a continuing pipeline of high profile and high value D365 projects, this is an opportunity to work alongside industry leading experts in a culture of technical excellence.
Gold Partner of the year 5 out of the past 7 years, this is a chance to join one of the most pioneering and innovative Partners in the market today. Career progression is guaranteed with industry leading training, mentoring and certification at all levels. A true indication of a company engaged in their employees - from day one you will be provided with a structured progression plan, furthermore an annual training allowance to assist you with your personal development.
I'm looking for
- 2+ years' experience Dynamics CRM
- Passion for innovation and the highest quality solutions
You will achieve:
- A base salary up to £60K (experience dependant)
- A strong pipeline of exciting CRM projects
- 25 days Holiday/Pension/Health Care
- 11 days per year for additional training + annual training allowance
- Flexible/Remote working
- The platform to thrive in an agile, flexible and collaborative technology enterprise.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work on both greenfield implementations and projects aimed at further developing Dynamics CRM within an organisation... If your expertise is aligning people and technology...
Call Drew Spedding 0191 917 4112 or email email@example.com to find out more