Accounts Senior - Great Work Life Balance
A long established accountancy firm with a strong reputation in the north east and a long serving team of staff are looking to appoint an experienced Accounts Senior to join their team in Tyne Valley.
Working in a modern general practice your role will be varied and incorporate accounts preparation and cloud based accounting. Great for those that enjoy variety and are looking to widen their existing experience with some larger clients.
Applicants will be:
• Professionally qualified (ACA/ACCA) or qualified by experience
• Competent in the delivery of year end financial accounts, corporation tax computations and monthly management accounts.
• Able to work on their own or as part of a team.
• Enthusiastic, self motivated and happy to learn new skills
• Comfortable working on IT programmes and competent in the use of Word and Excel
• Familiarity with Sage and other cloud based accounting packages (Xero, QuickBooks etc.) would also be helpful
My client offers a competitive salary package along with excellent working conditions and often most important to people, a good work life balance.