Technical Project Executive
Technically minded? Looking for a new challenge, where you can showcase this knowledge...read on!
HH Global is an industry-leading organisation and we deliver exceptional standards of service. Our team is our greatest advantage and we offer fantastic opportunities for professional growth and development. We offer competitive salaries, excellent career prospects and we are always looking for enthusiastic and innovative talent, with a desire for a challenging and rewarding career.
Working within the existing Technical Services team, the Technical Project Executive will work in a dynamic, close knit, team, working to scope and deliver technology solutions to a very high standard. As a key member of the team within a growing global business, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the worlds biggest companies in delivering exciting technical projects and solutions.
You will need to be comfortable taking the lead in the delivery and implementation of projects, working both individually and as part of a team to simultaneously deliver multiple projects across a number of clients and technology platforms . Excellent communication skills are required, written and verbal, along with a professional yet friendly attitude. As you will be managing multiple projects alongside day to day tasks, excellent time management and efficient working practices are key. Practical experience in using the Microsoft operating platform and Google Apps for business is essential.
Working directly with clients you will need to have strong interpersonal skills, building effective working partnerships in order to understand clients digital media requirements, identifying how best to meet them, ultimately delivering a solution that streamlines and improves their marketing and procurement processes. This will involve demonstrating and presenting directly to clients and other stakeholders, so experience of presenting to an audience would be beneficial. Full training in the technologies currently used in-house will be provided; however a keen interest in digital marketing and technology is needed as you will be required to research new technologies.
- Lead on delivering technology solutions to clients, with responsibility for own assigned technology projects from scoping to launch.
- Understand and document client technology requirements, identifying the most appropriate solution(s) to offer.
- Create a variety of documents, ranging from highly technical solution designs to end-user friendly training guides.
- Engaging and confident delivery of presentations and demonstrations.
- Attend all manner of meetings relating to your projects and day to day work, some of which may involve national and international travel.
- Work collaboratively across all teams and departments within the business, particularly Client Services, IT, Development and Information Security.
- Actively seek out innovation opportunities to improve our business offerings.
- Prioritisation of tasks ensuring workload is managed and service delivery standards are met.
- Contribute to the ongoing implementation of the company mission and values.
- Own your own solution within the HH Global technology suite (training provided), becoming the in-house expert and primary contact for this.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Excellent time management skills.
- The ability to prioritise your workload, based on project deliverables and internal business requirements.
- A customer centric, 'test, learn, iterate’ approach to processes and deliverables.
- Ability to learn and understand new technology solutions.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken).
- Must be able to create clear, concise, yet thorough, technical documents and training resources that will be used by non native English speakers.
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite, Google Mail, Drive and Docs together with modern internet browsers, etc.
- Ability to present, demonstrate and lead key client meetings.
- To make decisions and solve problems based on sound process knowledge.
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships.
- Ability to explain technical processes in a client friendly, clear and logical fashion.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and technology solutions (HH technology and associated solutions).