AJ Chambers are currently representing a family friendly firm of chartered accountants, seeking an Accounts Assistant, to join their team in Braintree.
This is an unmissable opportunity for an ambitious accountant, to step up into a role that offers internal progression and client interaction.
- Preparation of Year-end Accounts and Management Accounts
- Bookkeeping to include adding receipts, generating invoices, reconciling accounts for clients
- Payroll including entering information from emails and spreadsheets, checking information and generating payslips
- Quarterly VAT Returns ??? requesting information, compiling returns, obtaining client authorisation and entering onto HMRC online
- Helping clients with VAT and PAYE Registrations
- Liaising with HMRC on client???s behalf
- Sending communication to clients including management of IRIS and client onboarding
- Pensions ??? auto-enrolment tasks including setting clients upon systems, calculating required information and entering into payroll
The Ideal Candidate:
- AAT Qualified
- Previous experience within an Accountancy Practice
- General knowledge of IRIS and Xero
- Understanding of Double Entry Bookkeeping and Payroll processes
- Organised, ability to work independently and as part of a team, good written and verbal communications skills and great attention to detail would be ideal
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant - Braintree