Accounts Assistant - Outsourcing
Accounts Assistant | Outsourcing Team | Central London
A medium sized firm in Central London are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their award-winning, International Outsourcing team.
The role will be largely focused on performing day to day accounting and reporting operations for a portfolio of international companies, alongside some small clients.
- Control of a portfolio of clients, ensuring all client reporting & payment deadlines are met.
- Preparation of monthly journals; comprehensive multi territory & departmental salary journals, prepayments, accruals & depreciation.
- Preparation of accurate departmental monthly financial reporting packs for review, ensuring any anomalies are solved promptly.
- Control and preparation of monthly recharge invoices
- Supervision and training of junior staff, answering queries where necessary ensuring any work delegated is reviewed for correctness.
- Maintaining excellent relations with clients, acting as a key point of contact, responding effectively to routine queries and resolving any issues
- Strong experience in preparing full monthly management accounts
- ACA / ACCA part qualified and/or AAT qualified
- Experience with cloud software would be beneficial
If you would like to be considered then please apply with your CV.