Interim Financial Controller
Robert Half Cambridge are delighted to be recruiting for an Interim Financial Controller for a fast growing tech business in Cambridge. The client is looking to recruit someone ASAP and will offer a lucrative day rate. The client's offices are up there with one of the best in Cambridge and have some amazing facilities on site.
Key Duties Include:
- Preparing of the Month End Management Accounts and external reporting for shareholders.
- Running the year end audit process with external auditors.
- Heavy involvement in the preparing of the annual budgeting process - Liaising with other internal teams who may not have financial knowledge, looking into the financial treatment of items.
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation of corporation tax calculations.
- Responsible for running of the day to day management of the finance team
- Optimising reporting procedures.
- Lead monthly reporting meetings to the various heads of departments.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Experience of Sage Line 200 systems (Desired)
- Strong organisational skills and ability to maintain detailed records
- Fully qualified with professional certification - CIMA, ACCA etc.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Post-qualified accounting and finance experience.
If interested, please call Calum Forster on 01223 341400 or 07791 885417. Thank you
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice