Outsourcing Assistant / Bookkeeper
AJ Chambers are working with a medium sized Practice in Central London, who are seeking a Bookkeeper to join their team.
This would be a client facing position, working within a team of Bookkeeping staff. You will be exposed to a varied client base including those within media / entertainment, property and technology.
Your duties in this role would include:
- VAT and month end reporting (including MTD submissions)
- Sales and purchase ledger processing using cloud softwares
- Regular reconciliations of Balance sheet accounts
- Recognising VAT issues and highlighting these to clients, ensuring they are compliant with the necessary rules / regulations
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ Practice experience within a bookkeeping/outsourcing focused role. Experience with cloud software would be beneficial, especially Xero / Quickbooks.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please apply with a copy of your CV.