Accounts Receivable Clerk
Robert Half are currently working with a Financial Services firm based in the City of London, helping them source an Accounts Receivable Clerk / Credit Controller for a 2-month project.
In this role, you shall be covering the current Accounts Receivable Clerk who is temporarily leaving. This role will be a minimum of 2 months but could be extended longer.
You'll be working within a Finance team of 5 assisting mainly on the Sales Ledger as well as assisting with Purchase Ledger and Expenses. The firm have recently implemented SUN and Salesforce so previous experience using these would be highly desirable.
As Accounts Receivable Clerk, some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Daily banking, ensuring all bank accounts are reconciled
- Chasing debtors and updating debtors listing
- Producing periodic debtor/creditor reports and ad hoc reports for management
- Assisting in Accounts Payable - processing invoices
- Credit card reconciliations
- Prepare expenses runs
The successful candidate should:
- Have a minimum of 1-year experience working within a Sales Ledger / Credit Control / Accounts Assistant role
- Be a confident self-starter with excellent attention to detail
- Have previously used SUN, Salesforce experience is desirable.
This international Wealth Management company has a diverse range of clients, ranging from charities to corporate and institutional clients. The firm has won countless awards and continuously strives for excellence making them one of the leading Wealth Managers. Because of this, they are seeking a hardworking and reliable individual to join their team.
Salary & Benefits
Rate: up to £16 per hour plus holiday pay
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice