Robert Half are currently working with an American listed Financial Services firm based in London, helping them source a Payroll Manager for a 6 month assignment.
To be considered for this role - candidates must be confident running UK payroll from start to finish and have excellent communication skills.
Knowledge of Freedom is essential.
Location: Canary Wharf
Rate: £210 per day
In this role you will be reporting into the Senior Payroll Manager assisting them through a busy period.
As Payroll Manager, you shall be working within a team of 5 who are responsible for all aspects of Payroll and Benefits for the group.
As Payroll Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage the UK pension process (auto enrolment)
- Able to handle all queries from employees, the business and vendors
- Collating of Payroll related data ready for auditing
- Manage the P11D's and other year-end processes
- Completion of post payroll administration, including preparation and reconciliation of cost reports
- Post payroll reports e.g. GTN, GL, STL, BUPA, Pension etc
- Responding to employee and third-party queries
- To provide general payroll or benefits support, as required
- Proven experience an running a UK payroll from end to end
- Extensive technical experience including gross to net calculations, maternity, social insurance and alabaster etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised and efficient
This firm well known American Financial Services company has become a household name. They are well respected and have continued to have steady growth over the last 20 years.
Rate & Benefits
£200 - £210 a day.
Very friendly and relaxed working culture.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice