Protiviti are supporting a NetSuite implementation for an international business an hour or so west of London and near Newbury and would like to engage with a technically capable Associate NetSuite SME
- Configuration & setup in the International zone from a technical perspective
- Process mapping
- Setting up modules
- Looking at secondary ledgers
- Looking at inter-company modules
- Organisation and management of third parties
- Risk and issue management with ability to resolve these issues
- Experienced technical Project Manager
- NetSuite subject matter expertise
- Technical background in Netsuite implementations
- A proven track record of delivering multiple projects
- Experience within systems projects & implementations around data migration, testing, sign off etc.
- Strong delivery capabilities, coordination and stakeholder management skills
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
£600 to £800 per day
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.