Robert Half are currently working with an International FTSE Listed Business who are looking for an Accountant to join their growing Finance team.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller as a key member of the Finance Department, the Accountant will be responsible for several key areas of the finance function, including general ledger accounting and record keeping for several legal entities in Europe. In summary;
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Deal with month end close, periodic account reconciliations, and finance reporting
- Assist internal and external audits, support the SOX process
- Work with departments in providing key information when requested (legal, bank, VAT…)
- Review contracts (finance checklists)
- Manage and file accounting documents
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA) or under process
- Experience of working with a large ERP system.
- Good Excel Skills
Salary & Benefits
Up to £45,000 + Bonus
Flexi time and work from home option
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice