Field Sales - on the road Business Development Manager - NORTH
Our client is a well-established, forward thinking and dynamic tour operator that offers exciting luxury worldwide travel itineraries across the globe. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced on the road Business Development Manager (field sales) to join their friendly team for the Northern areas.
The ideal candidate will grow new business by helping travel agencies develop marketing plans and reach booking goals via utilization of the vast sales tools available.
This is a great opportunity for a travel professional with business development, trade sales and/or field sales experience seeking career development and something a little different.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Conducting Consumer events
- Representing the company at Trade Shows
- Conducting self-initiated familiarization trips
- Planning and executing Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner events and seminars
- Seeking out advertising & promotional opportunities
- Daily sales calls
- In-House agency trainings/presentations
- Maintain regular, responsive communication and supportive relationships with all departments & key staff at head office
- Visit all resorts at least once a year and develop positive working relationships with key staff at the resorts.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business development on the road within a travel company is essential
- Ideally reside in or near Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside, North Wales or Isle of Man, and able to travel to London when required.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally.
- Ability to spot new opportunities and to establish successful relationships with partners
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Possess a clean driving license.
- Outgoing, flexible, positive, self-confident, enjoy networking and presenting
- Career development
- Varied job role
- Car allowance
- Generous bonus
- Travel perks
- Plus many more benefits
Give your travel career a boost and email your cv to us today.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.