Practice Based Clinical Pharmacist
Are you a Practice Based Clinical Pharmacist looking for work in Altrincham? If so this is something you need to see…
This is a superb opportunity to earn £38.50 - £62 per hour (including holiday pay for PAYE staff), to choose the hours you work and to perfect your work life balance!
If you are looking for locum work in Altrincham, now is the time to take control; to boost your income and advance to the next level in your career!
Locum is such a fantastic opportunity; there's no pressure to leave your current job and because we offer such flexibility it can be a perfect fit for many! You can take as many or as few hours as you like - we have a no minimum hours policy.
You have the choice of how many hours you wish to work, what time you to start and finish-you're in control of your own rota. Once you have registered you will receive regular updates about the available work both locum and permanent.
At Chase Medical (a specialist Primary Care agency) we are passionate about the high quality staff we have on our bank and the work they provide to Primary Care Centres across the UK. In return for their hard work and effort we offer:
- The ability to book up to 12 months in advance.
- Excellent pay rates; £38.50 - £62 per hour (including holiday pay for PAYE staff)
- Contacts in over 30% of GP practices across the UK; we will always go the extra mile to find work for any spare time you have and want to work!
- Three different payment options, including Limited Company
- Excellent CPD opportunities; to gain experience in a variety of settings.
We work with Primary Care Centres throughout the UK, so we are not limited to Altrincham. If you are keen to hear about locum or permanent positions anywhere in the country, why not get in touch?
Because of the volume of work available at the moment, if you are a Practice Based Clinical Pharmacist, Health Care Assistant, Practice Nurse or Nurse Practitioner in Altrincham, this is the time to get involved!
Don't miss out on local work and the opportunity to boost your earnings!
So how can you get involved?
- Primary Care/General Practice Experience
- Experience working as a Clinical Pharmacist
- Prescribing Qualification (V300)
- Bachelor/Masters of Pharmacy
- Minor Illness/Injury Qualification
- Physical/Clinical Assessment Skills
- History Taking
- Medicine Use
Working with Chase Medical is free, quick and easy. Once you're registered we can start to show you the relevant work in your area and you pick and choose the work you want.
To apply simply; call [... Click Apply...] and ask for Harriet, alternatively you can send a most recent copy of your CV to [... Click Apply...] and a friendly member of our staff will be in touch ASAP