Robert Half are delighted to be working with a growing retail brand based in Gloucestershire to recruit a Financial Controller to report to the CFO and mange the day to day running of the finance function in this fast paced, exciting, SME business.
Leading the day to day running of a small finance team, including a mix of 'hands on' accounting and transactional activity, mixed with month end, reporting and a focus on cash flow as well as valuable sales forecasts and budgets.
- Manage the finance team day to day
- Oversight of monthly management accounts including balance sheet and cash flows
- Oversight of weekly sales reporting
- Work with the CFO on quarterly budgets and and ongoing forecasts
- Analysis of financial performance
- Preparation of the annual statutory accounts
- Liaison with external auditors/tax advisors and suppliers
- Maximise efficiency of the businesses new ERP System.
We are looking for a progressive, hard working, flexible, malleable finance qualified candidate willing to work hard, muck in and happy to manage a broad spectrum of activities day to day. Working for a business with an entrepreneurial spirit that are looking to grow, your ambition will be matched by our client.
Our client is an SME business that moves at pace! This role will be busy, exciting and working in an fascinating sector that is challenging and different everyday.
Salary & Benefits
Reasonably flexible depending on experience, our client is looking to meet the best candidates in the market! You could be working in a hands on Finance manager role, a reasonably technical role or a recently promoted Financial Controller in an SME.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice