Semi Senior Accountant
AJ Chambers are currently seeking a Semi Senior Accountant to work in a very impressive firm, based within Southend.
Our client prides themselves on the exemplary service offered to clients while maintaining one of the best working environments in the region. Along with the excellent training scheme in place at the practice, the firm recognises that a healthy work-life balance is of upmost importance and as such, they offer flexible hours, full block release training and are very accommodating to employee???s needs.
- Completing sets of accounts for review by the supervisor, manager or partner
- Preparing management accounts, cash-flow forecasts and other reports
- Managing time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget and schedule
- Completing corporation tax computations and returns for review
- Providing support to trainees & technicians
- Assisting with various duties such as VAT returns
- AAT qualified or at least two years??? experience in practice
- Solid knowledge/experience of accounts preparation within a practice environment
- Ideally a good working knowledge of SAGE, Xero and other IT packages, although training will be available
- Good working tax knowledge
- Strong written, verbal and active listening skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking
For further information on this position, please apply direct or contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant - Southend