Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for a Management Accountant to start ASAP for non for profit organisation based in North London.
This management accountant position will report into the Finance Manager and have a lot of stakeholder engagement. The role will involve:
- Support the preparation of monthly financial information for stakeholders.
- Preparation of the annual budget setting and in year forecast. Budget vs Actuals
- Cost centre allocation
- Reviewing stock
- Investigation of budget variances, stock balances and various reconciliations
- Review and clear control accounts relevant to the assigned area on a monthly basis
- To provide ad-hoc advice and training to non-financial staff in the designated units, in relation to their queries concerning the FaRM system, ADI software and Excel
- Preparation of monthly accruals, prepayments and adjusting journals where necessary
- Prepare costings of resources
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with different stakeholder within the business. Exposure to Oracle would be desired but not essential, however previous use of large ERP systems is desired. Strong excel is also essential to this role.
Salary & Benefits
Temporary to Permanent
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice