An exciting opportunity exists for someone with a passion for technology and web development.
Working within a fast moving industry, you will be directly involved in delivering cutting edge software for a variety of devices and technologies within the gaming industry.
You should have a solid foundation in core web development, with a view to constantly keeping on top of new technology and taking yours skills to the next level.
The right candidate will partake in a variety development tasks. These range from maintaining existing websites and services to creating new sites from the ground up.
We are looking for someone who lives and breathes technology, who relishes the prospect of working with new languages and frameworks.
Longer term there will be opportunity for native app development, API integration, cloud based computing and a variety of other projects.
To apply, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of integrating third party APIs via the front end
- Knowledge of front end testing tools such as Jasmin or Mocha
- Firm understanding of UX
- Be familiar with Agile software development, working as part of a team to deliver against sprint goals.
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Be comfortable liaising with project stockholders and demonstrating completed work.
- 2 years commercial experience within the web development industry
- React JS or similar front end framework.
- PHP or other Object Oriented languages.
- Container based development and deployment
- AWS and cloud based services
- Be familiar with JS coding standards such as airbnb
- Development with one or more CMS systems
Salary is dependent on experience. We are open to candidates with a variety of experience. You should have a can do attitude and be willing to learn.
We our a growing team within an exciting industry. The development team openly encourages new ideas and innovation. The right candidate has the opportunity to shape future projects and have a real impact on the companies success.
The company is open to providing training material and resource where appropriate. Days away at developer conferences are also encouraged.
If you are interested in applying for this role then don't hesitate to contact me.
Phone: 0191 338 7505
LinkedIn: 'Daniel Bennett'