The purpose of the role of the Performance Coach is to work closely with the Regional Managing Director, Operations Directors and Locality Managers to provide targeted support to teams to ensure that the services we deliver are compliant with CQC regulations, Dimensions’ Standards and best practice, resulting in real outcomes for People we Support. You will be responsible for service improvement at times of crisis, advising services on how to move from good too great and supporting Locality Managers to successfully implement action plans and respond to compliance audit recommendations.
Travel will be required across the south region and the successful candidate can be based in the Ferndown or the Crawley office.
About the role
You will be expected to assist the people we support in the following ways:
- Work with managers to develop and implement plans following the recommendations of audit and compliance reports or the request of the Operations Director
- Pro-actively manage resources to enable improvement programmes to be successfully completed
- Demonstrate consistently correct decision making when judging the level of seriousness of compliance issues, and the ability to decide what actions are required to rectify and the priority for action
- Effective management of internal and external relations using tact, persuasion and teamwork, exchanging routine and non-routine information clearly so that the recipient can understand and act upon this.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in complex needs with an Operational background is essential.
- To be willing to travel across the organisation to attend meeting which may require overnight stays
- Experience, at least at first line management in the social care sector
- Knowledge and understanding of the Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2009 (part 3 and part 4) and the consequences of failing to take action on set requirement
- Understands the differences between Coaching and Mentoring and when best to apply these approaches
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
- An enhanced DBS is required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.