We have a fantastic opportunity for a capable, well-motivated and personable graduate who is seeking a paid internship to work within our three Extra Care service offices for older people in Bromley. You will need to be resourceful and able to work independently as well as work positively alongside others.
This fantastic role will be based in Bromley, very close to public transport links.
Hours: Between 15 to 37.5 per week (3 month opportunity)
You will provide support to the Registered Manager and Project Managers by working closely with our personnel department to set up client files in line with CQC, data protection and confidentiality requirements. In addition you will offer assistance and support with local recruitment processes for staff and volunteers.
You will need to have a degree qualification and demonstrate good administrative, planning, organisational, filing, writing and planning skills. A warm, enthusiastic and empathetic approach is essential. Direct experience in health/social care is not required, although you must have an interest for working within this sector. The role will give you confidence as well as providing invaluable skills, life and work experience and knowledge that will serve you for many years to come!
- To set up and maintain client files.
- Maintaining accurate records of client files.
- To assist with the recruitment of staff, volunteers and other related administrative duties associated with recruitment.
- To audit client files and ensure they meet contractual and CQC standards.
- To develop good filing systems in line with data protection and confidentiality policies and procedures.
- To communicate effectively with Creative Support Head Office Personnel department in order to ensure robust procedures are put in place.
- To assist with setting up and maintaining Registered Office operational files.
- Any other duties as required.
As a Charity Creative Support can offer you:
- Great overall experience and satisfying, responsible work.
- An opportunity to develop/enhance transferable skills that can be applied in a range of settings as well as health and social care. You will be able to build up your CV and we can provide you with a reference.