Contract Length – Now - November 2019
Day Rates: £550-600 per day
Programme Manager – Migration Project
We are working with a leading Consultancy based in Hayes, Middlesex and they are looking for a hands-on Programme Manager that has solid experience of migration projects from Oracle to the Cloud.
The Programme Manager will have a strong delivery background and that of a move to Cloud along with a Finance background.
If you have experience of large scale /global Cloud Projects especially on Oracle, BI and Hyperion would be a solid advantage.
- You must have experience of working alongside a “blue chip” systems integrator /consultancy.
- You will be experienced of leading multiple streams in parallel and able to consolidate / roll up to the overall program plan.
- In depth understanding of Hyperion and PBCS (SaaS)
- In depth knowledge of Essbase
- Experienced in Cloud Projects and the technical impacts to consider / remediate when moving Hyperion from On Premise to Cloud
- Ability to support / validate interfaces to and from Hyperion and PBCS and what to consider when moving to Cloud / using a SaaS application
- Familiarisation and use of the Best Practices when querying / validating and testing integrations to and from Hyperion / PBCS
Our client is one of the largest global IT and telecommunications solutions providers.
The resourcing hub is a UK based technology and business resourcing consultancy, established in 1999. We supply highly skilled contract and permanent IT specialists to a diverse range of industries, with a focus on the aviation/ travel and Local/Central government.