Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with a Fin-Tech firm based in London helping them source an ambitious Financial Controller/Financial Modeller.
Rate: £400 to £500 per day.
As Financial Controller/Financial Modeller you shall be implementing controls to ensure that with the rapid growth the finance function remains robust. You shall also be responsible for overseeing the work of some of the finance team and reviewing the managed accounts.
As Financial Controller/Financial Modeller your main responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and maintaining highest quality financial controls throughout the business
- Own the financial projection model, including liquidity, capital, profitability and other KPIs
- Update the model for changes in assumptions throughout the organisation, and challenge stakeholders on assumption and data sources where necessary.
- Working closely with colleagues in Treasury, Risk and the wider business to ensure that liquidity, capital and market risk is managed in line with Board's risk appetite.
- Helping to build and test a stress testing model
- Oversight of day to day accounting entries and maintenance of ledger
- Ad hoc financial analysis as requested by the CFO
- Fully qualified accountant
- 5+ years post qualified experience with relevant finance and start-up experience; financial services industry experience essential, retail banking highly desirable
- Advanced Excel skills, including experience with macros preferred
This firm was founded by experienced finance & technology professionals who have worked to build a company to disrupting and revolutionising the Banking industry and shift the focus away from the large Banking institutions. The company is at an early stage, where products are being developed, processes are evolving, and the pace of change is high.
Salary & Benefits
£400-£500 per day
Flexible working approach
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice