Robert Half are exclusively working with a leading FMCG company to bring on a Credit Controller to join their growing function. Offering excellent growth opportunities and the chance to join a friendly and sociable team this is the prime time to join!
- Arranging payments from clients using effective collection techniques via telephone/email whilst maintaining empathy with debtors
- Sending statements of accounts and reminder letters
- Checking customer creditworthiness and maintaining credit scoring database
- Ensuring signed contractual terms and conditions are sustained
- Keeping detailed records of customer trading history
- Liaising with other Teams for easy flow of orders and deliveries via the removal of disputes
- Associated reporting
The successful candidate will have previous experience in credit control/accounts receivable and have a professional phone manner. The candidate should be a good team player as working and communicating with the rest of the team is essential. The ideal candidate will be able to use their own initiative and should have strong excel abilities.
This leading FMCG company are entering an exciting point in their history as they are currently expanding their teams to grow out their new clients as well as capture new avenues. Offering a fun and friendly working atmosphere this is the perfect opportunity to join a team and grow with it.
Salary & Benefits
£20,000 - £25,000 + 25 days holiday + Private Health care
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice