Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with a Private Equity firm in London helping them source an Accounts Assistant for a 3-month assignment. This role also has the possibility of converting to a permanent Accounts Assistant role.
As the Accounts Assistant you shall be working within a small team focusing mainly on the Purchase Ledger but there is also the opportunity to assist with month end tasks and help in preparing reports.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide assistance with producing Management Accounts
- Assisting with quarterly VAT returns
- Assistance with processing monthly payroll
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Bank & Petty cash reconciliation
- Invoice processing and queries
- Supplier payment runs
- Ad-hoc financial reporting for the Senior Management Team
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Assistant role will have:
- a minimum of 12 months experience within a Finance team
- have an interest in Private Equity/Financial Services
- good knowledge of Excel
This role is within a growing Private Equity firm with investments in Europe as well as USA.
They focus on 4 sectors: Business Services, Consumer, Industrials and Technology.
The successful candidate will be working within a small and vibrant team, assisting the Fund Accountants with their work.
Salary & Benefits
Benefits: up to £15 per hour plus holiday pay.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice