Robert Half are exclusively partnering with a globally established Marketing organisation based in Camberley to recruit an ambitious and talented Financial Accountant. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work for a global organisation and will give you the opportunity to be responsible for the financial accounts of companies across Europe as well as the UK.
My client loves to bring on board exceptionally talented people who love what they do and want to progress further in their career. If this role sounds of interest, you should apply below to find out more!
- Managing the Fixed Asset and General Ledger functions performed by the shared service centre
- Completion of intercompany invoices and reconciliation of all intercompany accounts
- Controlling and checking monthly accounts closing process
- Complete all and Nordic counties balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the Statutory accounts
- Complete all VAT returns
- Ad hoc duties
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 3 years working within a Finance department
- Experience of working within an international organisation (preference not essential)
- Planning and organising
- Communicating and influencing
- SAP experience is desirable
My client is based in lovely offices in Camberley, it is an open planned office with a vibrant environment within. They offer free on-site parking but are also easily accessible via public transport. If you are a strong technical accountant and want the opportunity to work for a company that really value their staff, you should apply for this role!
Salary & Benefits
£40,000 - £45,000 + Study Support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice